Backup & Restore
Sometime you need to backup and/or restore your instance of Organizr.
Head on over to the Backup module of Organizr
Settings / System Settings / Backup
All that you need to do is click the
Create Backup Button
Once the backup process completes, the new back up will be listed at the bottom of the back up listing. There are 2 buttons that are accessible for each backup.
The left button is the download button which will download the zip file that includes all the backed up files. The right button will delete that specific backup zip file.
As of Version
2.1.500the restore process has not been written for Organizr.
- 1.Install Organizr as you would normally
- 2.Unzip the backup zip file somewhere
- 1.Inside the zip file you will find the folder structure of where the files need to be placed.
- 1.If you placed the database-folder elsewhere, you need to update the
'dbLocation' => 'dbPath'value in
- 3.Restart the docker (or process if not in docker) and refresh the web page for Organizr